Connect Groups are underway!
1. Financial Peace: Tuesday, Facilitator: Jody McBlain, FULL
2. Mom’s Cooking Group: Tuesday, Facilitators: Nadine Bala & Abby Aryan, FULL
3. Daytime Group, Encounters with Jesus: Thursday, guys & gals welcome! Facilitator: Dana Sproule, Location: The Church, Time: 9:30am -11:30am, Length: 8 Weeks (Starts Feb. 16). Still time to come try out this manuscript study!
4. Encounters with Jesus: Thursday, Facilitator: Dana Sproule, Location: The Church, Time: 6:30-8:30pm, Length: 8 Weeks (Starts Feb. 16). Still time to come try out this manuscript study!
Description for ‘Encounters with Jesus’: The best way to find and follow Jesus is to spend time with him… Encounters with Jesus is a chance to dig deep and get to know Jesus through some of his most powerful encounters with real people like you and me. This is an inductive Bible study, which means we’ll be learning how to observe scripture carefully and interpret it together. It’s a life-changing experience for individuals and communities. No experience necessary, no fancy Bible needed. This study levels the playing field; men and women, young and old, long-time and not-yet believers are all welcome around the table. Bring your curiosity and a pen and you’ll be all set!
5. Gym Night: Guys & gals welcome! Friday – Ages 18 and Up. Facilitators: George Goulder & Ken Wiens, Location: ARES (Adam Roberts Elementary School) 421 9 Ave N, Time: 7-9pm, Dates: Jan 27, Feb 10, Feb 24, March 10 and March 17. We will be doing various games like volleyball, basketball, dodgeball or others that those attending would like to do! Please bring a friend! Drop-ins are welcome!!!