We are super excited about our new Kids Zone programs this year! The themes change monthly and they are action packed!
Starting Sept .15 at 11:00am we are headed to Phobia Island, where anything can happen to help kids learn what God has to say about courage.
There are some basic truths that we hope to instill in our kids over the course of this new program >>>
First Look for ages 3 -5
– God made me
– God loves me
– Jesus wants to be my friend forever
Kids Zone for ages 6 – 9
– I need to make the wise choice (Wisdom)
– I can trust God no matter what. (Faith)
– I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
Transit for ages 10 – 12
– Sees God for who he is
– Sees themselves the way he sees them
– Loves others the way he does
NEW THIS FALL >>> EN ROUTE! Ages 13 – 17 (Grades 7 – 12)
This is a mid week small group bible study, where the students will take what they learn and share it with our larger Kids Zone groups on Sunday mornings. We believe it’s vital that students live out their faith in community.
Start date is Sept.19. We meet every Thursday at the church from 3:30 – 5:30p. And of course, there will be food involved!